Mark A. Sibley, M.D., F.A.C.S.
The Florida Eye Center is proud to offer our patients the highly skilled and experienced Dr. Mark A. Sibley, M.D. He has over 20 years of experience in the ever evolving field of ophthalmology. Dr. Sibley is a cataract and laser vision correction expert who specializes in Lasik and Cataract surgery. He is a board-certified ophthalmologist, F.A.C.S., and he is highly trained to perform the advanced operations offered by the Florida Eye Center.
Dr. Sibley has studied the LASIK and RK procedure with the leading specialists and pioneers in LASIK and refractive surgery. Dr. Sibley uses the most modern, state-of-the-art laser and the latest in surgical techniques. This provides the patient with the best possible care to correct near-sightedness, far-sightedness and astigmatism.
- Team Ophthalmologist Tampa Bay Rays
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Florida Society of Ophthalmology
- Medical Advisor to Prevent Blindness
- American College of Surgeons
- Assistant Instructor at U.S.F. Medical School
- Medical Advisor to American Diabetes Association
- Minor League
- Medical Education: Meharry Medical College, M.D. Degree Nashville, Tennessee
- Internship: Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Residency: University of Alabama
- American Board of Ophthalmology – 1981
- American Board of Eye Surgery – 1990
American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery – www.ascrs.org
American College of Eye Surgeons – www.aces-abes.org
American College Of Eye Surgeons
International Society of Refractive Keratoplasty
International Academy of Sports Vision
Out-Patient Ophthalmic Surgery Society
Lasik & Refractive Surgery, VISX Certified Lasersight Certified
2000 – Dr. Slade 1985 – Dr. McDonald
1999 – Dr. Kaufman 1984 – Dr. Kaufman
1996 – Dr. Slade 1982 – Dr. Neuman
1992 – Dr. Assil 1981 – Dr. Fyodorov
1992 – Dr. Casebeer 1980 – Dr. Bores
Contact Dr. Sibley
Dr. Sibley has over 20 years of experience in the ever evolving field of ophthalmology. He is a board-certified ophthalmologist, F.A.C.S., and he is highly trained to perform the advanced operations offered by the Florida Eye Center. He is medical advisor to the Society to Prevent Blindness and to the American Diabetes Association, and is team ophthalmologist for the Rays.
Send Dr. Sibley an email: DrSibley@FloridaEyeCenter.com